There’s a lot in store in the way of Napa Valley projects in 2015, with many changes on the horizon. Let’s take a look at some of the projects in the pipeline:
- Napa Pipe has received approval, and construction should start this year.
- VieVage Napa Valley, Auberge du Soleil’s big resort at Stanly Lane, (once planned as a St. Regis), will break ground in 2015 and open in 2016.
- The Archer Hotel at Napa Commons is under construction and set to open in the fall 2016.
- The proposed hotel at Silverado and First, is seeking financing.
- The Century Theater complex construction has begun on its proposed hotel and health club.
- Lucky Penny Community Arts Center will open with a presentation of “Oliver!” on January 23 to February 1, 2015.
- City Winery will continue to bring in noted national and local acts
- The large Cairdean Estate winery complex should open their winery, store and event center this year. It will be one of the few wineries allowed to hold weddings.
- Michael and Christina Gyetvan, proprietors of the popular Azzurro Pizzeria & Enoteca and Norman Rose Tavern in Napa, have opened Atlas Social in the former Bistro Sabor at 1124 First St.
- Pasta Prego, an old local favorites, has reopened in Napa after a five-year hiatus in the old Biscuits site.
Remember, the only thing constant in life is change. We need to embrace all changes in the way of Napa Valley projects in 2015. If you are looking to embrace a new luxury home, estate, vineyard or winery in Napa Valley in 2015, please call me at 707-738-4820 or email me at [email protected]. Also, please LIKE me on Facebook and let me know if there’s anything in particular you want me to blog about in 2015