Every year film aficionados from around the world gather for the Napa Valley Film Festival (NVFF), a starry affair that takes in the four walk-able villages of Napa, Yountville, St. Helena, and Calistoga. The NVFF program includes special screenings of new independent films, sneak previews of awards season contenders, film industry panels, artists-in-residence, culinary demonstrations, wine tasting each afternoon, and an array of special events including the spectacular Festival Gala, Celebrity Tributes, Awards Ceremony, late-night parties, Vintner Circle dinners and more.
From Wednesday, November 11 through Sunday, November 15, 2015, 125 new independent films will be screened for 300+ filmmakers and film industry guests who will also enjoy the 150 wineries, 30 chefs, and array of culinary demonstrations, wine tasting pavilions, and special events.
This year’s full line-up features several Oscar contenders alongside indie favorites including: “Carol” with Cate Blanchett, and directed by Todd Haynes, Morgan Spurlock’s short “Crafted” and Atom Egoyan’s “Remember.”
I recommend you purchase the ultimate VIP experience by joining the Patron Circle that includes:
- No Waiting in Line. Priority Access to All Screenings and Special Events
- Festival Gala, Celebrity Tributes, Closing Night Awards Ceremony and Wrap Party
- Exclusive Late-Night Lounges
- Exclusive VIP Areas at Festival Gala and Celebrity Tribute
- Exclusive Invitation to Vintner Circle Dinners and Other VIP Events
- Upgrade Options Offer Additional Access and Benefits
Patron Circle Purchases are Largely Tax Deductible
The Patron Circle starts at $2,500
BUY NOW | LIMITED NUMBER OF PATRON CIRCLE MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE
With the basic five-day Festival Pass, you will have access to:
- Wine Pavilions in each town
- Culinary Demonstrations
- Film Industry Panels
- Pass holder Perks at select businesses
- Four packs available to share with friends and family
- Residents of Napa or Sonoma receive additional 10% discount code LOCALS
$295 – BUY NOW | Limited Quantity Available
For information on moving to any of the picturesque towns hosting the annual affair, including Napa, Yountville, St. Helena, and Calistoga, please contact me at 707-738-4820 or email [email protected]. I have a wealth of experience in Napa Valley real estate and access to some extraordinary wineries, vineyards, estates and homes that are not on the open market.