How working with a professional to influence the sale of your property will help you achieve your Real Estate goals.
In order to generate maximum interest and realize the most favorable selling price, your home must be expertly positioned in the marketplace. Although the listing price will strongly influence the sales process, there are many other factors which come into play. Some of these factors are beyond your control, but others offer an opportunity to help direct a successful outcome. Knowing the difference between what can be controlled and what cannot is crucial to the successful sale of your real property. As an expert in the Wine Country real estate market, I can guide you through these differences and help you understand how to take full advantage of those factors within your control so that we may ultimately achieve your goals.
- The initial listing price, preferred closing date and terms of sale
- Your property’s distinctive and compelling attributes
- The physical condition of your property (home and grounds)
- Ready access to your property for showing
- The real estate sales professional you choose to represent you
Factors not within your control:
- Your property’s location
- Recent property market values
- Economic and housing market conditions and projections
- The number of comparable properties on the market
Contact me today to get started on achieving your real estate goals!
To learn more about why NOW is a great time to list your property, read more about the Q1 Wine Country Market update for 2014.