Auction Napa Valley 2015 registration is available and ready to admit you to the magic, celebrating the spirit of our unparalleled Napa Valley. That includes the wines, hospitality, vineyard and hillside scenery, and, ultimately, the generosity of both guests and vintners. It all comes together to make the seemingly impossible possible, and it takes place June 4-7, 2015. I love this opportunity to mingle with my friends, clients and colleagues while enjoying our extraordinary Napa Valley wines paired with delicious meals; while taking in the beauty of our landscape; basking in the music and design; and, of course, experiencing the thrill of bidding on one-of-a-kind Napa Valley wines and experiences.
Auction Napa Valley sold out well in advance over the last two years, and 2015 ticket offerings are also limited. Choose from five package options:
- The VIP Auction Napa Valley Experience
- The Complete Auction Napa Valley Experience
- Saturday’s Live Auction Celebration
- A Taste of Napa Valley Wine Auction
- The Napa Valley Barrel Auction (starting April 15)
Some of the most notable, not-to-miss events that I am going to attend include:
- The Live Auction Celebration, considered the heart and soul of Auction Napa Valley, will be held at the Meadowood Napa Valley’s pastoral grounds. This casual, al fresco lunch will be created by Napa Valley’s own Chef Michael Chiarello. Later that evening, guests are invited to bid on an extraordinary lot of Napa Valley wines and once-in-a-lifetime experiences during an elegant, under-the-stars dinner crafted by Pierre Gagnaire, one of the world’s most renowned three-Michelin-star chefs.
- The Napa Valley Barrel Auction, is being held this year at the new HALL St. Helena winery. Everyone who attends will have a chance to taste and bid on coveted wines directly from the barrel, and will explore the winery’s lush landscape, where more than 100 wineries will pour current releases. In addition, dozens of our acclaimed restaurants will offer delicious temptations.
- Several Vintner Hosted Dinners will take place in intimate settings at private homes, where guests will share one-of-a-kind dinners crafted by some of the country’s most highly regarded chefs.
All this fun is for a good cause. To date, the NVV has given more than $145 million in Auction Napa Valley proceeds to area nonprofits.
About the Napa Valley Vintners
The Napa Valley Vintners (NVV) nonprofit trade association has been cultivating excellence for 70 years by inspiring its 500 members to produce wines of the highest quality, to provide environmental leadership and to care for the extraordinary place they call home.
Thinking about moving to one of the Napa Valley or nearby Sonoma Valley communities in time for Auction Napa Valley 2015? Please call me at 707-738-4820 or email me at [email protected]. This is just one example of the amazing events we enjoy while living in this slice of heaven.